We are looking for Assistant Accountant/ Accountant talents to join our professional accounting team
- Responsible for daily accounting operations
- Provide full set of accounting services for our clients
- Assist in handling month-end closing.
- Prepare management report and relevant schedule under supervision
- Manage Bank and Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintain proper and accurate records and supporting documents
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as required
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline (overseas study experience in an advantage)
- 1 year accounting experience.Candidates with less experiences or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experiences in Corporate Services is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of accounting system
- Self-motivated, be responsible and wiling to learn
- 5 Days work week
- Competitive Salary and Double Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Examination Leave and Study Leave
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate (e.g. discretionary bonus, medical insurance, examination leave etc.) Interested candidates please submit the application together with a detailed resume by clicking Apply Now.
|Job ref no.||HR31102018 (CT3117101-01#0020)|
Hawksford is a leading provider of corporate services in accounting, tax, company set up, company secretary and management advisory in all major business hubs including Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Tokyo, Milan, Barcelona and London.
We help clients to make the most of their business decisions and their wealth by taking on the burden of regulatory, financial and tax compliance, corporate governance and reporting obligations.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.hawksford.com