Our client is well-established private equity, urgently hiring for an assistant accountant to join the team. It is a 1-year contract role with a strong view to extend. They are looking for someone with 1-2-year accounting experiences from any industries.
- Monitor daily AR & AP activities
- Prepare vouchers and be responsible for data input into accounting system / validation and filing on a timely manner
- Ensure all incoming cash, checks are deposited into bank
- Responsible for bank reconciliation
- Support staff members on expenses claims, verification and execution
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Assist all ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or Business discipline
- 1-2 years accounting or audit experience
- Proficient in Excel and ERP system
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate Availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.