• Follow up General Ledger and Consolidation Reporting
• Perform month end and year end closings
• Perform financial analysis and management reporting
• Perform annual budgeting and cashflow forecasting
• Responsible for internal control and site checking, compliance on companies policies, procedures and process improvements
• Handle audit and tax related tasks
• Any ad hoc assignments
• University graduate with a degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
• At least 3 years of experience in auditing or accounting
• Qualified member of HKICPA preferred
• Experience in real estate or hotel industry preferred
• Solid experience in SunSystem and Vision preferable
• Solid audit experience preferable
• Well organized, meticulous and strong leadership skills
• Positive, initiative and a team player
• High proficiency in PC operations such as MS Word and Excel
• High proficiency spoken and written in English and Chinese
• Immediate available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, discretionary bonus, time-keeping bonus, meal allowance, OT allowance, public holiday, educational sponsorship scheme, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word/PDF format with current and expected salary via CTgoodjobs.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3115276-01#0042|
In the customer service industry, people matter.
That’s why at V Group, we’re always looking for exceptional people—people who will challenge us and make our teams stronger. We look for people who are passionate about what they do and who go the extra mile to get the job done—and done well.
V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the “V Serviced Apartments" and “V Residences" brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the group’s first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.