- Handle full set of accounts
- Liaise with customers for A/R collection
- Handle A/R, A/P, Bank reconciliation and general ledger
- Data-entry duties
- Prepare monthly financial reports, stock take and inventory report
- Periodic financial statements and reports to management
- Year-end accounting report and audit schedule
- Participate in ad hoc financial projects
- Report to Finance Manager
- Accounting related Diploma or above
- LCCI Intermediate or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in accounting field
- Trading or manufacturing firm accounting experience is preferable but not essential
- Responsible, self-initiated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command in interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
For interested parties, please click Apply Now to apply for the above position. For detailed information, please feel free to contact at 2627 2715, Human Resources Department.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7540|
Gammon Security & Technology Limited has been specialized to provide a wide range of professional and high standard security equipment & monitoring service solutions to our valued customers for accomplishing our goal for protection for over 30 years.
Due to our company's expansion, we are seeking for talents to fill up our Sales positions. For any interested parties, please see below details: