• Perform daily accounting operations of general ledger and fixed assets functions in accordance with internal financial accounting policies and procedures
• Monitor and review daily fixed assets addition, disposal and transfer record to ensure the accuracy, completeness and proper recording of data in Oracle Financial System
• Prepare detailed fixed asset breakdown for capital expenditure projects
• Prepare consolidated financial statements of the Authority and its subsidiaries in full compliance with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and relevant listing rules requirements
• Prepare statutory accounts of the Authority’s subsidiaries
• Prepare audit schedules, depreciation reports, etc.
• Assist in liaising with external auditors for the interim review and annual audit of the Authority and its subsidiaries’ financial statements
• Assist in preparing Hong Kong Profits Tax computations and filing of tax returns
• Ensure proper accounting and tax treatments are applied to daily transactions and comply with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and relevant statutory requirements
• Provide support to the annual budgeting process
• Plan, implement and monitor ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned from time to time
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or other related disciplines
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in sizeable CPA firms, preferably with supervisory experience
• Finalist of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants or equivalent professional bodies
• Good understanding of Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations
• Strong analytical skills with solid experience in handling complex accounting/tax issues and financial analysis
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Oracle Financial System would be an advantage.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua would be an advantage
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 27 May 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||FAD17-0574-04 (CT3114536-01#0155)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.