- Assist to handle full set of accounts
- Assist to participate in preparation of financial statements;
- Assist to Hong Kong profits tax returns filing and compliance;
- Coordinate and liaise with external professionals;
- Ad-hoc projects and assignments;
- Daily bank transaction.
- University graduates in Accounting/Finance;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in accounting field;
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as spoken Mandarin;
- Competent PC knowledge;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self- motivated , independent, analytical and strong sense of job commitment.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#3619|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383) is one of the leading property developers in the PRC. The Group has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 2005. We focus primarily in property development while having complementary operations in property management, decoration services, investment property developments and hotel management. Currently, Agile owns a diversified portfolio of 91 projects in 40 cities and districts all over China such as Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Foshan, Heyuan, Huizhou, Shanghai, Changzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Chongqing, Shenyang and Hainan. To cope with business rapid growth, we invitehigh-calibre individuals to join our team.