- To prepare regular management reports and analysis for group reports
- To facilitate in the group budgeting exercise and system reports development
- To review and analyze the group reporting package submitted from group entities
- To work closely and follow up with various parties on group reporting matters
- To maintain proper filing records
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree in accounting, preferably with ACCA / HKICPA membership or students
- Min 2 - 3 years working experience in accounting field, preferably with experience in group reporting or system reports development in Listed Company
- Good command in English & Chinese (including Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good PC Skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Chinese Input & ORACLE
- Detail minded and able to work under pressure and independently
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and responsible
- Immediate available is preferred
Applicants with more exp. will be considered for the position of Accountant.
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays and medical insurance. We also offer attractive package commensurate with qualification & experience. Interested parties please send your full resume with CURRENT/LAST & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7670|
Established in Hong Kong in 1997, PC Partner Ltd. is one of the world's pioneering manufacturers of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), motherboards, graphics cards and consumer electronics. With sizable production plants in Mainland China (around 3,000 employees in Dongguan, China), we specialize in offering state-of-the-art technology and quality support service for system integrators, distributors and OEM/ODM customers around the world. Owing to our expansion, we are now looking for a candidate to fill below position.