- To maintain the AR, AP and GL function;
- To prepare monthly financial statements and financial analysis;
- Handle other finance related assignments as needed;
- Travelling to the PRC is required;
- Degree holder in Accountancy with professional accounting qualification or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting field and with commercial and supervisory experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and hands on experience in Oracle System would be an advantage;
- Familiar with HK & PRC accounting;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is required
- Proactive, strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Mature, meticulous, able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via Apply Now
All applications received will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3837|
Attractive compensation package including ORSO, Medical Insurance, Performance Bonus, and many more to the right candidate.