- Perform daily accounting operations including preparing vouchers;
- Handle bank reconciliation and reconcile inter-company balance on month-end closing;
- Perform review on staff expenses claims;
- Prepare month end closing and accounting schedules;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree in Accounting or any related disciplines;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as spoken Mandarin;
- Competent PC knowledge;
- Strong communication skills.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8143|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383) is one of the leading property developers in the PRC. The Group has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 2005. We focus primarily in property development while having complementary operations in property management, decoration services, investment property developments and hotel management. Currently, Agile owns a diversified portfolio of 91 projects in 40 cities and districts all over China such as Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Foshan, Heyuan, Huizhou, Shanghai, Changzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Chongqing, Shenyang and Hainan. To cope with business rapid growth, we invitehigh-calibre individuals to join our team.