Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm’s business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Handle general accounting entries, account receivable and account payable
- Support and assist Accountant in all financial and management reports on timely basis
- Provide general administrative support to the department
- Prepare ad hoc schedules and reports upon request
- Coordinate with our shared service centre in China
- Diploma in Accounting or higher (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, having knowledge of SAP system is preferable
- A good command of both spoken and written English
- Immediately availability is highly preferred
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||134697BR (CT3117920-01#0053)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.