- Reconciliation the companies’ AR and AP control accounts.
- Evaluate, review variances of the General ledgers.
- Inter-companies reconciliation preparation.
- Assist preparing audit schedules and ad-hoc duties.
- To ensure all the transactions records timely, completeness and accuracy.
- Follow up receivables collection and handle discrepancy reconciliation with customer.
- Handle daily accounting duties include voucher and journal entries preparation, invoice billing and cheques preparation.
- Data entry for accounting aspects and maintain proper records of receipt, payment and billing.
- Provide reports, such as bank reconciliation, aging and cash flow forecasts.
- Diploma or above in accountancy with LCC or related accounting knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Ability to handle full set of accounts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with patience on discrepancy reconciliation.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Chinese word processing and basic computer knowledge.
- Familiar with Flex A/C system is an advantage.
Interested parties, please email your resume with EXPECTED SALARY and AVAILABILITY.
For more information about our Company, please visit our website : http://www.scmedia.com.hk
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment-related purposes only)
|Job ref no.||CT3130529-01#1661|
SOUTH CHINA MEDIA
South China Media is Hong Kong's key media group of lifestyle brands in the Chinese language. The Group provides a broad spectrum of four core marketing related services: Corporate Event Management, Digital & Mobile Content Management, Multimedia Services and Print Media. In alignment with our aggressive business development strategies, we are inviting high calibre individuals for the following position: