- Record daily accounting transactions
- Monitor Group AR aging;
- Responsible for inter-companies reconciliations & bank reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet item breakdown
- Support in preparation of monthly management reporting;
- Assist with month end closing & annual audit.
- Perform other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or above in accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years or above relevant accounting or audit experience
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Word, Excel (Pivot table, vlookup, etc)
- Good command of English and conversational Putonghua
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates w ith less experience will be considered as Accountant Assistant
- Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
- Alternative Saturday: 9am-1pm
Benefit : Bank holidays, 12 days Annual Leave, Group Medical, Year-end double pay,
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.