Establish a product control team to handle the control and reporting function of a bank’s treasury function, including profit attribution analysis, balance sheet reporting and analysis, establish and maintain internal control standards on valuation, front to back position break reconciliation etc. Solid understanding of product control and able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly. Drive the setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business. Provide clear advice on control implication, as well as impact on B/S and disclosures, on their new business / new product. Lead discussions on Change initiatives, articulate clearly the user requirements, participate and provide SME's input and solutions to new deals/products/initiatives. Manage the involvement of product control and oversight on UAT and implementation.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Statistic or relevant disciplines, with professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 1 year’s product control and Bank’s treasury accounting experiences;
- Strong knowledge in treasury accounting and treasury / global markets products, such as FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products;
- Familiar with trading front & back office systems;
- Familiar with accounting treatment under IFRS on interest rate, FX products, understand various accounting and disclosure requirement;
- Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.