Lead a small team to formulate and implement sales management strategies to achieve the business targets. Design appropriate sales tools to facilitate frontline to achieve the planned business targets and objectives. Work with various internal stakeholders to promote and implement business strategies. Collect and analyze data and feedbacks from time to time and make business recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related discipline;
- At least 8 years working experience in banking industry; solid experience in sales management is a must; Experience in customer segmentation, product marketing would be an advantage;
- Familiar with retail branch business and banking products;
- A good team player with strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Strategic Planning Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.