To manage the financial accounts control or financial reporting of the bank including maintain financial account controlling standards, management reporting and analysis, internal financial reporting and external disclosure, etc., Able to adapt to different bank's policy, procedures quickly. Participate the setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business as well as impact on new business / new product. Review on accounting policies to comply with relevant accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- Professional qualifications in HKICPA, ACCA, or equivalent is an advantage;
- At least 1 year bank's financial accounts control or financial reporting
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and practical skill in VBA & SQL is an advantage;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.