The appointees will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations:
1. To prepare journals, accounts reconciliation and student refunds in Revenue Team; OR, to process payroll and prepare payroll reconciliations in Payroll Team;
2. To prepare supporting schedules for financial reports;
3. To perform system testing;
4. To follow up enquiries; and
5. To undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisors.
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
1. At least 5 subjects with Level 2 in HKDSE or equivalent, including English & Chinese languages and Mathematics with at least 3 years’ relevant experience;
2. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications, e.g. WORD, ACCESS, etc;
3. Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese (preferably in Putonghua);
4. Capable to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
5. Experience in Oracle Finance system will be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed on full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 26 October 2018
|Job ref no.||18001HH (CT3117935-01#0020)|
Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, OUHK today has developed into a young, dynamic, full-fledged university. We began offering full-time face-to-face programmes since 2001 and currently have about 10,000 full-time and 9,500 part-time students in the five Schools at the OUHK with about 220 programmes of studies. In addition, there are about 2,000 full-time/part-time students studying in LiPACE.
The University strives to be a leader in providing open and flexible education to all, and to excel as a provider of higher education. Our full-time face-to-face programmes for qualified secondary school leavers are on par with other established universities across Hong Kong, and we are committed to advancing learning, knowledge, and research that meet students’ learning aspirations and society’s talent needs, focusing on practical and professional programmes. As a multi-mode university, we use innovative teaching and the latest education technology to offer world class education, guided by our core values of fairness, integrity, perseverance, and innovation.