Who are we?
Citybus Limited & New World First Bus Services Limited are an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people to love public transport through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, we play an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, our team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Our goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
People is a great asset, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. We are able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, we were one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. We pride itself on prioritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us.
We are on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
The Assistant Administration Officer is responsible to compile various corporate KPIs and TD reports, assist in contract and project management and provide assistance in application testing, as well as to compile learning material for user department in the usage of applications and equipment.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline
- Comfortable to work with abundance of data
- Self-motivated, good time management and able to work under pressure
- Attentive to details, well organized, multi-tasking and good interpersonal skill
- Understand public transport in Hong Kong and knowledge in bus network of the company is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Consolidate the input from internal departments to compile the corporate KPIs and TD reports
- Identify the abnormal changes of the KPIs and investigate the reasons
- Perform department administration
- Assist the automation process of report compilation
- Proper file and record management of the projects
- Prepare training material of applications and systems for users
- Perform test & commissioning and arrange rollout