Assistant Banking Operations Manager
- Manage and maintain bank-wised business contingency plan, policies and procedures, working manual and related operational workflows
- Handle operational risk control and efficiency enhancement through risk data collection, risk analysis and KPI review
- Maintain and enhance department service quality and work efficiency
- Cooperate with related departments for strengthening operational efficiency and ensure the works are conducted in compliance with related rules and regulations
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as directed by the Head of Operations
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years’ banking operation management experience in commercial banking industry
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.