The Betting Operations Control Centre (BOCC) of our Betting Control and Customer Operations Department is the main co-ordination and service centre for all business channels under the Customer and International Business Development Division. It provides 7x24 operations to maintain quality and efficient services and support to Retail, Telebet and Interactive Services and acts as the central control point for all wagering products and activities.
- Handle Betting Customer Incidents by providing standard replies to frontline service teams to deal with customer feedbacks
- Closely work with Club’s Integrated Contact Centre and Public Affairs to assess customer sentiment and amount of customer / media enquiries
- Monitor customer feedbacks via other Club’s touch points and social media platform including discussion forum
- Closely work with Betting Incident Management Team to understand the latest development of the incident, and update standard replies accordingly (extent of impact, resumption, workaround)
- Track the team’s conformance index and KPI
- Work on a 7x24 roster basis with other Betting Customer Incident Management Team members
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
You should have:
- A degree with 8 - 10 years’ experience at supervisory level in customer service field
- Good written skills in both Chinese and English
- Proven experience in customer service and incident management experience will be an advantage
- Be able to work independently, be customer-oriented, and passionate with good customer service skills
- Good command in both written Chinese and English
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in the Club’s products including Racing, Football and Mark Six will be an advantage.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Betting Customer Incident Officer.)
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.