Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Branch Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Bank's objectives according to the formulation and implementation of the branches business plan
- Encourage the team to deepen customer relationships by fulfilling the needs and to contribute service initiatives for existing and new to bank customers
- Monitor and take multiple level control of different product performance for Relationship Management and Wealth Management streams respectively
- Collaborate with specialists to drive branch activities
- Work closely with other branch management teams and specialists
- Ensure staff have conducted regular reviews with customers and provide appropriate wealth management products according to customer needs
- Take responsibility for the development of staff in the team to ensure the Bank's strategy in wealth management can be successfully implemented
- Develop the relationship manager team culture and build a strong sense of team spirit
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven frontline experience in financial services, with outstanding track record of supervisory experience in a management capacity
- Good knowledge of all wealth management products including insurance and investment, with expertise in financial planning, and customer portfolio management
- Strong presentation skills with a commercial orientation
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit and Risk, and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Certified Financial Planner qualification
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Putonghua preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.