- Supervise the counter services to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations with emphasis on high quality customer services.
- Ensure the branch is operated in accordance with the rules, guidelines, procedures and ordinances of the Bank and regulatory bodies.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines with at least 1 year relevant banking experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent;
- Passed in IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination will be an advantage;
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.