- Develop and implement tactical brand strategies and plans including in print, online, social media, etc. to promote the company and brand awareness
- To develop strategic plans for online/offline marketing programs.
- To liaise with external parties and expand the external partnership.
- Monitor media coverage and maintain a good relationship with media and;
- Work with various department including Sale, Retail, eCommerce, Design, etc to activate planned campaigns and;
- Drive marketing innovations across multiple channels and;
- Implement brand events and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or a related degree
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, marketing experience of fashion brands and PR agency are preferable
- Strong marketing sense and attentive to details
- Knowledge of planning and execution of various ATL and BTL promotions
- High level of strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible, organised and a good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PR network with media is preferable
- Good command of English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.