You will be part of the HKJC Catering Cost Control team primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and short and long-term planning of F&B control and pricing aspects.
Additionally responsible to monthly inventory control process, record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for each business unit. You will actively take part in engineering the menu in terms of the pricing and to support the set-up of the new infrastructure for financial analysis.
To succeed in this position, you can demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem solving, and resourcefulness, with commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
• Identify, develop and implement process improvement opportunities and partner
closely with F&B operators
• Analyze and drive food and beverage cost performance and report findings
• Propose selling prices of products and post evaluation of sales performance
• Monitor, analyze and develop reports on F&B cost of sales, including recipe costing
• Validate recipes and ensure the right data is maintained timely
• Provide training on use of cost system and cost control
• Oversee the progress of UATS and support implementation of new system
• Perform external benchmarking
• Ensure that operational guidelines are strictly complied
You should have:
• A degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in F&B or hospitality industry
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting and Wine & Spirits
• Team supervision and coaching experience
• An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Be proficient in MS Office applications, esp. in Excel