- Assist Centre Manager, responsible to the centre operation and to make the centre as a better place for children and co-worker.
- Manage the teachers and class schedule, as maximising centre performance.
- Perform a good customer relationship, and enhance the customer service level of the centre.
- Provide assistance to manager and teachers when needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines (Major in Marketing is an advantage)
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales working experience
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Fluent in Cantonese and English (Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Good communication skills, energetic, proactive and enjoy working with children
Please kindly state your date of availability and expected salary in your resume.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114121-01#0335|
Our group is one of the market leading child education centre with over 4 brands in Hong Kong. Our group included the flagship centre "101 Learning Mall", "Kids 101", "Guocui Putonghua", "Fun & Joy Music". To cope with the expanding business, we are looking for enthusiastic joiners to enhance the performance of our centres. For the best candidate, this will be a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience, progress your career and work in a friendly environment. (Our website: www.101learningmall.com)