- Assist Centre Manager, responsible to the centre operation and to make the centre as a better place for children and co-worker.
- Manage the teachers and class schedule, as maximising centre performance.
- Perform a good customer relationship, and enhance the customer service level of the centre.
- Provide assistance to manager and teachers when needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales working experience
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Fluent in Cantonese and English (Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Good communication skills, energetic, proactive and enjoy working with children
Please kindly state your date of availability and expected salary in your resume by clicking 'Apply Now .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114121-01#0616|
Our group is one of the market leading child education centre with over 4 brands in Hong Kong. Our group included the flagship centre "101 Learning Mall", "Kids 101", "Guocui Putonghua", "Fun & Joy Music". To cope with the expanding business, we are looking for enthusiastic joiners to enhance the performance of our centres. For the best candidate, this will be a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience, progress your career and work in a friendly environment. (Our website: www.101learningmall.com)