The successful candidate will assist in delivering quality customer service to our customers and participate in organizing various recreational activities.
• Diploma / Degree holder in Leisure Studies / Recreation & Sports Management or related disciplines
• Minimum one year experience in club house operation or service industry
• Good communications, interpersonal skills with knowledge in MS Office applications
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fresh graduate is also welcomed
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits (include shuttle bus service, meal provision, choice of non-contributory provident fund and MPF schemes, and medical insurance coverage). If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, then send us your resume immediately, quoting the job reference number, your present and expected salary via email, fax or post to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2989 6222
Post : Human Resources Department, 8/F, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Island South Property Management Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.