Provide a full range of commercial support functions to Relationship Managers including documentation checking in relation to corporate banking, commercial loans, remittance and trade finance products. Review and ensure the completeness and correctness of commercial and syndicated loan documents and operational matters. Monitor loans account and follow up on overdraft, delinquent or problematic accounts. Ensure compliance with guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in handling corporate banking support functions;
- Good understanding of commercial banking, trade products and loans processing;
- Good problem-solving, communication and time management skills;
- Able to work with high accuracy and under pressure;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.