You will work in our Corporate Secretariat Team and be responsible for the handling of a full spectrum of company secretarial work for the group’s subsidiaries in Hong Kong and overseas, assisting in the preparation and co-ordination of interim and annual reports, organising directors’ and shareholders’ meeting and other work from time to time as assigned.
- Qualified professional with ICSA membership
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant working experience, with at least 3 years’ in listed company
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules, including connected transactions and notifiable transactions, the Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, independent, and attentive to details
- A good team player with excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is an advantage