Excellent opportunity to join a Hong Kong listed Property Developer for a Corporate Communication Assistant role. Fresh graduates are also welcome!
My client is a well-known Hong Kong listed company with diversified business portfolio, not limited to property development, financial investments and trading. They have strong international presence with businesses in Asia, Australia, America to name a few. They are now looking for an Assistant Corporate Communication Officer to support their rapid expansion.
- Design and prepare marketing collateral, including company newsletter, brochures and videos
- Assist in Public Relations duties including press releases and media relations
- Support in corporate sponsorship and CSR activities
- Plan and organise internal staff and external visitors events
- Manage and update company website and social media platforms
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by Manager
- Fresh undergraduates are welcome, with relevant work experience will be a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Presentable, cheerful, detail-minded and responsible
- Candidate with more experience could apply for the position of Corporate Communication Officer
- Favourable working environment
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Accessible working location in Kowloon
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Scarlet Ng on +852 3602 2434.