• Handle the daily operation of Accounts Receivable section
• To process all charges posted to Accounts Receivable and city ledgers timely, accurately and completely
• Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
• Diploma in Accounting and holder of LCC higher level or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 year experiences in hotel industry
• Self-motivated, ability to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge in Opera is a must
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Immediately available is preferred
• 12 days or above Annual Leave
• Paid Public Holiday, Birthday Leave, etc.
• Free Duty Meal
• Discretionary Performance Bonus
• Medical & Dental Benefit
**Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Manager**
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department:
Whatsapp: 5229 7543
Online application: http://www.dorsetthotels.com/career
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applicants unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||CT3113851-01#0008|
|Require to Travel||