The incumbent will be responsible to provide the marine mammals with the best of care, ensuring their mental and physical well-being. He/she will assist the Curator with the planning and budgeting of the department, maintaining the training and keeping of all marine mammals for husbandry, show and education. Besides, he/she will ensure provision of high standards of animal care.
- Form 5 or above preferably with biology or zoology background.
- Over 15 years’ experience in animal training and supervisory.
- Qualified scuba diver.
- Holder of driving license.
- Knowledge of marine mammal care.
- Demonstrated good organization and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, preferably Mandarin.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0110|