The Customer Strategy, Insights & Innovation Division is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on 12,500 football matches per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 90 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
The Integrated Contact Centre in Retail and Telebet Services Department provides one- stop customer service to the Club's customers and general public.
The Job Scope
- Formulate and develop QA related Policies, Procedures and Guidelines based on internal practice, research findings and market practices.
- Designs and implements all-round training model to ensure frontline staff achieving prescript SLA, including service manner & attitudes, product knowledge, service skills, etc.
- Enhances existing QA system of Verint, in order to execute a systematic staff performance review process; set up a comprehensive staff score card system to monitor or improve staff performance.
- Foster customer-centric spirit and enhance service quality by implementing Service Excellence project, training programmes and facilitating best practice sharing.
- Manages team projects; engages with project stakeholders as a result to complete and implement the projects in accordance with the project goals.
- Works harmony with subordinates; provides support, guidance and backup to them, assists them to develop own talents, enrich strengths and improve weaknesses.
- Ensures compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy (RGP) and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club’s business.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
You should have
- A Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at supervisory level in sizeable customer service environment, preferably contact centre experiences.
- Proven experience in QA system projects.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to be analytical, result-oriented and customer-centric.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal Chinese and English.
- Knowledge of the Club’s betting products/ services.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.