The Customer & International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for the wagering business for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. The Division drives the wagering business results of Racing, Football and Mark 6 lottery via product marketing, CRM, digital & operational functions, and channel services, The ultimate aim is to provide customers with an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable gaming demand channeling (from illegal sources) in a responsible manner.
- deliver user centred digital application project across the Club’s range of digital channels, including mobile app, website, ecommerce and cross-media platforms
- work closely with business users and management to gather requirements and translate into detail user requirements
- devise desirable frontend user experience and feasible solution
- convey design thinking into visualisable plan including information architecture, wireframe and interactive prototype/mockups
- deliver innovative design and art direction for the Club’s digital applications and services
- manage and liaise with IT and external vendor on requirements, specifications, timeline, costing, development, testing and related deliverables
- perform user acceptance test and support in product launch
- assess and analyse usage behaviour and customer experience and translate findings into actionable UX design improvements plan
- stay abreast of current trends and best practices in digital industry; consistently brings in new ideas to increase customer engagement
You should have
- bachelor degree or above in Digital Product Design, Interactive Design, Multimedia Design, Information Management or other relevant disciplines
- at least 7 years of working experience with 5 years of solid experience in managing design and digital application projects
- solid experience of UX/UI, interaction and visual design with a strong understanding of user centred design
- proficient in design and prototyping software, e.g. Adobe Design suite, Axure, InVision
- good understanding of mobile/web technology, e.g. iOS/Android development, HTML, CSS is a plus
- strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- strong business acumen, with good presentation and analytical skills
- excellent communication (English and Chinese)
- excellent working attitude, self-motivated and team player
Candidates with other technical background in Chabot, artificial intelligence, machine learning, voice processing technology, and with working experience in designing, implementing, testing and delivering Chabot, artificial intelligence or relevant products are also welcomed to apply and will be considered for similar positions.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.