Responsible for answering customer enquiries and complaints over the phone or in writing. Proactively collect suggestions on bus services and assist in conducting passenger demands survey.
- Post-secondary education or above with 1 year relevant experiences;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge of Mandarin is definitely an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications and Chinese word processing;
- Shift duties are required.
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, present and expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Human Resources Manager, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the completion of recruitment process.
|Job ref no.||CT/ACSO 01/2019 (CT3118365-01#0021)|
|Require to Travel||