Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in designing of company product strategy
• Continuously monitor key market trends and identify new product opportunities
• Assist in channel product research and developing proposition strategy which facilitates the expansion of distribution channels and new business growth, while at the same time meets company's development initiatives
• Assist in Coordinating and Communicating with distribution channels with respect to the compensation scale, market proposition, product design, and other strategic plans
• Collaborate with various cross-functional departments, and external parties (if any) to respond to market trends and opportunities
• Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and internal risk management requirement of new products and create policies and procedures
• Responsible for on-time and on-budget launch of new products from concept and design to development and deployment
• Adopt new product development methodology and a stage gate approach for most efficient launch of new products
• Monitor and analyze product performance and make recommendations on modifications/enhancements
• Assess product performance to ensure they meet objectives.
• Oversee the related sales and marketing efforts regarding new products
• Responsible for or Assist in other channel initiatives such as promotion campaign, customer experience enhancement, product and sales training, etc.
• University graduate plus and qualified actuary (Fellow or Associate) is more favorable
• 10+ years of experience in life insurance/reinsurance channel management/ product development/ product strategy/ actuarial pricing/ project management, and with 3+ years of team leadership role
• Exceptional communication and analytical skills
• Ability to assist and execute in dynamic, ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of the life insurance customer, sales channels, and policy lifecycle, including underwriting and new business as well as reinsurance is a plus
• Experience in managing product brands, running marketing, acquisition campaigns, or actuarial pricing are advantages
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese OR Mandarin)
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.