- Responsible for the development of strategic marketing programs for all regions
- Establish internal communications, content and campaign strategy in conjunction with company business direction
- Ensure participation of tradeshow, conferences, seminar and webinar etc which can help to promote company brand
- Reviews and prepares analysis and provide recommendations and improvement of existing marketing programs on an ongoing basis
- Drive content for communication platforms including LinkedIn, company website and portal, provide support and services to customers & partners
- Partners with internal functional groups to ensure integrated marketing communications activities including but not limited to advertising, sales collateral (both printed and electronic), direct marketing, public relations, and event marketing
- Support new product, service and corporate announcements
- Development and maintenance of consistent corporate image throughout all marketing and promotional materials and product lines
- P erforms other duties as assigned by senior management
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Communications, Marketing, Public relations or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably from telecommunication or IT related industry
- Self-motivated and creative
- Able to work with our overseas counterparts
- Exceptional communication, good interpersonal & presentation skill
- Excellent command of verbal & written English & Chines
- Occasional traveling is required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing
Interested parties please send full resume with your present salary, expected salary and date availability
to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All personal information collected would be kept in strict confidence and to be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.