- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on potential investment opportunities or other transactions
- Prepare proposals for as well as execution of M&A transactions and business investment opportunities
- Regulatory analysis (e.g. Listing Rules, Takeovers Code etc.) and structuring of transactions
- Drafting of documents related to execution of corporate finance transactions
- Lead and cooperate with other members of the Corporate Finance team to facilitate project tender process and transaction execution
- Support Senior Management and Directors in corporate finance projects across the team.
- A recognized Degree in CPA, Law or related professional qualification.
- At least 6 years of related working experience in corporate finance, gained from financial institutions or professional firms, is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of the market trends and recent developments in the listing rules or takeovers code.
- Sound knowledge in financial analysis, feasibility study, HK Codes on Takeovers and Mergers and Rules Governing the Listing of Securities.
- Possess initiative and strong work ethics with the ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of spread sheets and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is required.
Our company provide:
- Medical insurance (including spouse and children)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Study leave
- Bank Holiday
We will offer a competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Please click 'Apply Now' and attach a detailed resume to us. Please state your current and expected salary as well.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.