Strategic and Business Planning
- Responsible for driving corporate business for both Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West and Nina Hotel Causeway Bay.
- Assist in the development of yearly Business Plan for the hotel and then cascade this into a specific and measurable plan by segment, execute the plan with the support of the Sales team.
- Prepare departmental performance reports, forecast for department P&L report.
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours to profile the Hotel and engage with customers for corporate companies’ decision makers, airline associate, convention organizers, meeting planners and other industry personnel.
- Planning for the rate structure of key market segments.
- Report directly to Deputy General Manager - Sales & Marketing with a dotted line to Director of Business Development.
- Drive business leads for the hotel in all revenue generating stream, maximizing revenue opportunities and exceeding the set targets.
- Organize regular client events for the sales team to cultivate and maintain key customer relationships.
- Plan and organize regular business development initiatives, such as conducting sales blitz, telesales to identify new potential customers for the hotel.
Leadership and Sales Operation Management
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure they are effectively managing their accounts and maximizing opportunities. Focus on new business opportunities whilst maintaining the existing accounts.
- Ensure the team is trained and know how to complete the call plan and activity report in Sales management system, and to develop a prequalified, prioritized prospect list for new business.
- Arrange regular sales meetings to keep associates and management informed and to foster a two-way communication. Involve associates in all aspects of decision making. Encourage creativity, initiative and innovation.
- Develop and supervise all sales activities.
Manage guests’ experience
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates within and outside the sales & marketing department.
- Act on potential client complaints and report to appropriate personnel.
- Oversee the site inspections and sales calls of team members to ensure use of proper business etiquette to present the Hotel’s key unique propositions.
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel or Sales & Marketing Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experiences in hotel or hospitality industry & is preferred with a hotel of 800 rooms plus and wide range of meeting facilities.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, and Mandarin is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience but with high potential can be considered as Assistant Director of Sales - Corporate.