- Carry out daily operations and regular maintenance of the E&M Systems;
- Implement preventive maintenance work schedule to minimize breakdown;
- Prepare SOW, tender document, estimation and budgets for maintenance work;
- Supervise technicians and contractors to carry out daily maintenance work;
- Evaluate the cause of building defects and system breakdown;
- Perform emergency calls/ ad-hoc repairs/ equipment installations.
Academic Qualification : Associate Degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma holder or above
Field of Study : Building Service / Facility Management / Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
Year of Experience : 4+ years of relevant experience;
- Holder of Grade A Registered Electrical Worker or above.
- Hands-on experience in facility maintenance works in industrial / commercial Building is an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in managing emergency repair works;
- Strong PC literacy and able to use various systems, such as BMS and other computerized control and monitoring systems.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
* Candidate with relevant experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Double Pay;
- Incentive Bonus;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
- 5-days Work;
- 12-19 days annual leave
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your application with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via Application E-mail.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
SAE Magnetics , a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 10,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•Tooling & Automation Solution
•Magnetic Sensors & VCA Module