- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years of ISO management experience for Engineer
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills and willing to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- To maintenance the Quality & Environmental Management systems of the Company
- To monitor and improve the Quality Management procedures to meet the company requirements
Please email your resume with expected salary & position reference to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 12 months.
|Job ref no.||QA /AE/E|