Qualification & Requirements:
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- At least one year’s relevant experience in E&M industry, familiar with electrical installation system and/or HVAC products & service.
- Proficiency in MS Office operation and AutoCAD drawings skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, with a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills.
- Good commands of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Fresh graduates are also most welcome.
Candidates with higher qualification and more experience will be considered as “Assistant Engineer".
Duties: Responsible for liaising and co-ordination with suppliers and sub-contractors for cost estimation, quantities taking off, data analysis, assist to prepare tender submission, procurement and subletting documents, etc.