- Provide post-sales technical support and on-site maintenance service to customer
- Participate in project implementation, including system setup, testing and user training
- Diploma in Computer Science or IT related disciplines;
- 1-2 years working experience in networking
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on supporting switch, routers and firewall.
- Knowledge in unified communication, like IP telephony, video conference will be an advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Good Command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Initiative, customer-focused, independent.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and customer-relations skills;
Interested party please send your resume with expected salary via email to us by clicking Apply Now. All information will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will be only used for this recruitment.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#1377|
Eware Networks Limited is a leading ICT (Information and Communications Technology) solution provider in Hong Kong. We specialize in providing the latest network communication technologies, such as IP Telephony, video conferencing, Network Fax Server and VPN Firewall etc, to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Hong Kong and Mainland China for achieving their business goals.