Technician / Assistant Engineer
- Station on site for conducting testing and commissioning for BMS/AFA/AMR/IAQ Systems
- Documentation works such as reports, drawings, manuals
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Automation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Basic knowledge in Building Automation/DDC/PLC
- Familiar with AutoCAD and MS Office
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal communication skills
- Site work is required
- Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with Expected Salary by clicking Apply Now .
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only; all the information shall be kept confidential)
We are a leading Building Management Systems (BMS) Integrator focusing on system design, mechanic equipment supply, solution testing and deployment.
Established in 2000, J&J worked with global and local technology and industrial leaders in deployment of temperature, humidity and pressure control system. Our coverage extends to Macau and some cities in China such as Shenzhen & Shanghai & Wuxi.
With more than 15 years’ of knowledge and experience in BMS project implementation, J&J further strengthen and equipped ourselves to be the expert and specialize in 4 areas: