• Execute site installation, T&C and handover of Electronic Security Systems with end user, equipment supplier and installation sub-contractor according to design and specification
• Monitor and report project progress
• Supervise subcontractors and coordinate with internal and external to ensure workmanship is up to company’s standard
• Prepare documentation of project in progress.
• Solve installation constraints according to design and specifications
• Diploma or above in Engineering, or related discipline
• Experience in ELV or Telecommunications industry
• Knowledge of CCTV, PA and Data Network is preferable
• Good interpersonal skill and capable to communicate with all level of partners effectively
• Self-motivated, detail orientated, strong problem solving capability
• Good PC skill, good command of written and spoken in English
• Familiar with MS Office applications, AutoCAD and Micro-Station is preferably
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and available date By email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]; or by post to Unit 1, 6/F, Global Gateway Tower, 63 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or call 3460 5268 for interview
(All personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only)
You are welcome to visit our website: http://www.gmatrix.com.hk/
We provide skill-building program to support your career development at every stage. We offer an equal employment opportunity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job ref no.||CT3114888-01#0008|
G-matrix Hong Kong Ltd was established by a team of industrial expertise with over 15 years of related experience. We plays a key role in the provision of professional and sophisticated electronic security and communications system. We target to grow our core businesses with innovative solutions and products by utilization of our expertise.