- Assist Project Manager/Engineer in project execution and management
- Liaise, communicate and coordinate with different parties including sub-contractors for on-site progress and ensure workmanship according to contract standards.
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and technical staff
- Handle other ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
- Degree /Higher Diploma/Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical / BS Engineering Discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in Electrical or MVAC installation
- Good communication and presentation skills
What's on offer:-
- caring company and friendly team
- free access to recreational facilities
- career development
- group medical and life insurance
I nterested parties, please send your detailed resume including employment history and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful job applications for a maximum period of one year.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.