• Write product descriptions and marketing copy for YesAsia.com and related sites
• Proofread and maintain website content, including product information and highlights
• Assist in promotion and merchandising on YesAsia.com, related sites and social media channels
• Provide content for YesAsia content platform "YumCha" including entertainment news, editor's picks and feature articles
• Assist in content development for YesAsia.com and related sites
• Bachelor degree holder
• Minimum 2 years experience in writing/editing
• Excellent native-level English writing skills
• Knowledge/interest in Asian entertainment products
• Familiarity with online shopping and social media
• Fluency in one or more Asian languages
• Able to work quickly and independently
• Mature, cooperative and dynamic
• International sensibility
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and forward thinking
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to Human Resources Department for application.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.
|Job ref no.||AEE/06/29/CT (CT3114478-01#0186)|
YesStyle.com is the first online retailer in Asia to globally distribute a wide range of fashion and beauty products from the region. The sister website of YesAsia.com, the world's No. 1 Asian Entertainment retailer, YesStyle.com aims to establish a new online standard for fashion and beauty shopping. We invite you to join us as.