The incumbent will be responsible for providing technical advice on operation, repair and maintenance, retrofit and improvement works of all E&M/ELV and computer systems. He/ she will also need to prepare and review the quotation and monitor the appointed contractor for carrying out the installation, repair and maintenance on all system works. He/she will be required to plan annual and long term E&M/ELV overhaul and upgrade programs and follow up the work progress.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Building Services/Electronic/ Electrical/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- With at least 3 years’ experience in project (planning, design and installation), integration, testing and maintenance of Electrical / CCMS, ELV systems and Engineering network
- Computer literacy in Windows Servers, VMware / MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self motivated, responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Willing to work at night when required - Holder of Registered Electrical Worker license / MCSE / MCITP is an advantage
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0204|