Reporting to Finance Manager, this position should be acting as a business partner to management. You will be responsible for the International Group P&L, operating budgets and forecasts for specific projects. Playing a key role in international business entities, evaluation of projects and cost measures, you will be critical in improving business profitability and growth through strategic alignments.
Responsibilities includes: -
- Tracking of financial status by monitoring variances from budget, improving financial status by analysing P&L's and forecasting on a regular basis, evaluating results and variances, and recommending corrective measures and action plans in bridging gaps.
- Collaboration with Group financial teams (including Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and international Franchise Business) for strategic alignment.
- Preparation of business budgets and cashflow forecasts for local and international markets.
- Review of business costing regularly and provide in-depth sales trend and profitability analysis.
- Submission of periodic results to the Headquarters through HFM.
- Development, review and implementation of appropriate financial / reporting systems.
- Leading financial planning and analyses covering periodic reports and other reports on ad-hoc basis.
- Review of various projects andfinancial analyses that cover a wide variety of financial and commercial areas.
- Review of potential markets based on macroeconomic KPI’s and restaurant industry specific data.
- Driving and supporting new market establishments (both in-house establishments and franchise markets).
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years’ solid experience in Financial Planning and analysis with MNC exposure, preferably gained in the retail, catering and/or hospitality industries;
- Advanced Excel skills. It would be advantageous to have knowledge in VBA and SQL programming and / or other analysis tool;
- HFM and NetSuite and/or JDE experience would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Able to translate data and analysis into meaningful business insights;
- Passion to drive the business growth;
- Able to achieve tight deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Strong in negotiation, presentation, fluent English and Chinese;
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang (2 mins from MTR station).
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates.If this sounds like the role for you, you are more than welcome to be part of the PizzaExpress family!
Please send us your resume with current and expected monthly salary by clicking the below orange < Apply Now> button.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website. http://pizzaexpress.com.hk/careers/
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.