Responsibilities : -
- Handle full set of accounts and perform daily accounting operation
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting, cash flow management analysis.
- Oversee the operation of the company's accounting department, deal with external auditors and bankers.
- Provide effective and accurate accounting information and financial reports in a timely basis.
- Year-end audit
- Performing payroll, salary review, performance management matters and ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree/ Diploma in Accounting / LCC Higher or related disciplines.
- Previous experience gained in PRC environment is an advantage.
- Over 5 years relevant experience with 3 years in relevant position and able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadline.
- Familiar with MS Office, Word , Excel & ERP.
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Mandarin.
- Mature, self-motivated, well-organized, good interpersonal skills and sense of responsibility
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3532|