Our client a payroll outsourcing service provider is looking for a key personnel to manage and deliver the Hong Kong payroll services to their clients.
• Reporting to Managing Director and leading a payroll processing team to ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner;
• Monitoring all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements;
• Reviewing and improving payroll policies and procedures.
• Maintain relationship with clients’ management team
• Advice clients on payroll related matters
• University graduate degree holder
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in payroll/accounting/benefit administration in which at least 2 years in a supervisory role
• Seasoned accounting professional/or HR professional in overseeing payroll operations, preferably with both in-house and outsourcing exposure
• Detail minded, well organised, and able to prioritise & cope with multi-tasks
• Excellent influencing and communication skills to interact with different levels
|Job ref no.||CT3118362-01#0006|